Accept Debit Card Payments on your eCommerce Site and Increase your Sales with Payflex

Online Debit Card Payments

 

In order to run an eCommerce website, you need to be able to accept payments from your customers. And by offering a range of versatile payment options, you’ll encourage more customers to buy through your site.

Debit cards are a great payment option in the South African market, where not everyone has access to credit. By accepting debit cards on your site, you make sure your products and services available to a wider range of people.

Now you can accept debit card payments online with Payflex. In fact, Payflex gives debit cardholders a form of credit, by allowing them to pay off their purchase over a six week period. Zero-interest. Zero fees. Zero catch.

 

How does Payflex work?

Payflex is a game-changing flexible payment solution. Customers buy goods through your site but only have to pay 25% of the cost of their goods upfront. The remaining 75% is then split into three instalments and paid off over 6-weeks.

In essence, you are offering your customers a form of instant credit. But best of all – they don’t pay any interest or any fees. This type of affordable payment plan has been proven to increase sales by as much as 30%, and reduce cart abandonment.

But don’t worry – you don’t have to wait for six weeks to receive your money, or chase after customers to pay up. We will pay you upfront (less a commission) and handle collecting payments from the customer. There are no set-up or payment fees and you don’t pay card acquisition fees on Payflex transactions.

Payflex also functions as a normal debit card payment system – if your customers would prefer to pay full amount upfront, they can use Payflex like any other payment gateway solution. This flexibility offers your customers the ultimate choice.

How can I accept debit card payments online?

If you’re looking for a convenient way to accept credit and debit card payments online, consider Payflex. Payflex integrates seamlessly with your ecommerce shopping platform, ensuring you don’t have any software hassles. We back up our payment gateway with technical support from our strong development team.

How do I set up debit card payments on my site?

It’s easy to get Payflex up and running on your site. Payflex integrates instantly and seamlessly into your eCommerce shopping platform with proven integrations that ensure payment success without software hassles. We back up our payment gateway with technical support from our strong development team.

Payflex supports major eCommerce platforms including, Woocommerce, Shopify, Magento V1 & V2, and Opencart. If you have a custom-built website, you can also integrate simply into the Payflex API.

Accept debit card payments online – become a Payflex Merchant Today!

If you’re looking to boost your online sales, please complete the contact form and a member of our team will be in touch shortly to get you up and running. You can also read more about online credit card payments here.

Read more about accepting credit card payments online here.